To Apply: Send Resume To email@example.com
GrowthZone is the leading software platform for managing business associations, such as Chambers of Commerce and trade associations. You will enjoy working with leading technology, a great customer base, and a team that puts service as the #1 priority.
GrowthZone fosters an open and honest environment where work happens collaboratively through cohesive cross-functional teams, providing ample learning opportunities, hands-on experiences, work-life flexibility, and more. As a company, we value creativity, transparency, accountability.
Our team members have an innate sense of community and are always looking for ways to help our fellow teammates as well as local communities. Whether we are working together to resolve a tough technical issue or doing our part to support our local community groups, such as volunteering at local food kitchens, our team members enjoy helping and giving back to the community.
GrowthZone offers competitive wages, fun working environment, and a well-rounded comprehensive benefit package.
GrowthZone is headquartered in Nisswa, Minnesota – a town located within the beautiful Brainerd Lakes Area and noted for its scenic beauty, resorts, golf courses, and lakes. While local candidates are preferred, this position can be mostly remote within the state of Minnesota, with occasional travel to Nisswa. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
The Engagement Specialist (ES) is part of the Engagement Team focused on helping our existing customers optimize their use of our solutions. In general, the ET proactively works with customers to help leverage key benefits of our software platforms that they could/should be using. The core value of this team is to help customers maximize the impact they can realize through GrowthZone/ChamberMaster. This role includes both proactive outreach and response to inbound inquiries and consultation requests. The position works to provide optimization consultations and identify and fulfill upgrade opportunities, where applicable. In addition, GrowthZone is beginning to work with customers exploring a migration from our initial product, ChamberMaster, to the new GrowthZone platform. The Engagement Specialist will also work with these existing customers interested a migration to the new platform. This will include basic research on the customer, outreach, consultation and, work with the customer on a plan to migrate to the new platform and add additional functionality that will address the customer’s goals and create a deepened relationship with GrowthZone.
Role and Responsibilities
- The Specialist’s goal is to provide targeted outreach to existing customers to help those customers optimize their use of key areas of the solution. The ES will identify customers that meet a specific profile of growth opportunity, do basic research on the customer, perform outreach, consult and, hopefully work with the customer to complete the setup and fulfillment of that feature. In addition to proactive outreach, the ES will respond to inbound customer leads and consultation requests.
- The ES has specific revenue/consultation targets and is also considered a core pillar toward retention goals and overall customer satisfaction. The position will have a compensation model that includes a combination of base pay plus variable based on performance.
- Once a customer agrees to move forward with the steps identified in a consultation, the ES will manage that mini project plan and perform all key fulfillment steps.
- The ES works in close partnership with other key areas of the organization including sales, product and support (with particular emphasis on the collaboration with support).
- ESs will be responsible for a defined Activity Funnel with daily and weekly goals for such areas as average outreaches, consultations, fulfillments and references.
- The ES will need to become highly versed in key areas of the software, as they will be both consulting with a customer and doing the key setup on that customer’s behalf.
- The ideal team members must have a unique blend of skills and motivators. They will be: entrepreneurial, organized, self-driven and proactive, strong communicators, listeners, closers, nurtures, trainers, and influencers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Communications or related experience preferred.
- Excellent technical aptitude and software experience and passion for learning and using new technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years Sales and/or Customer Service/Technology experience
- Ability to work independently and proactively, stay organized, flexible with customers and process and be diligent on follow-ups.
- Chamber or Association experience a plus
- Ideally, some experience using customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Team player with strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Entrepreneurial approach.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to successfully perform under pressure.
Full time team members are eligible to participate in GrowthZone's benefit package:
Medical - 2 plan choices
Company Contributed FSA (flexible spending account) or HSA (Health Savings Account)
Company Paid: Life Insurance, Short Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, EAP (Employee Assistance Plan)
Company Contributed Retirement Plan
Immediate PTO Accrual
8 Paid Holidays
2 Paid Floating Holidays
Health Club Membership Assistance (Upon meeting eligibility requirements)
Onsite Exercise Equipment
Paid Time Off for Community/Volunteer Involvement
Fun Working Environment, including business casual dress, company office parties, incentive programs