Support Account Manager
GrowthZone. is a team of people that work together to invent, develop and support the world’s leading association/membership platforms for business associations. Our platform and services improve organizational efficiency and creates value for members. Our values include integrity, industriousness, empathy, humility, being constructively challenging and having a servant attitude. We are nestled in mid-Minnesota and offer remote working opportunities.
The Account Manager will provide quality, personalized support on a daily basis. The primary function is assisting customers with support, introducing new products or functionality and most importantly creating and maintaining the excellent relationships that are the foundation of our success. The Customer Service department is the face of the company and our enthusiastic Account Managers are exceptional communicators.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing support to our customers. Ensure all calls and tickets are responded to within 24 hours.
- Provide system consultations and retention for customers including education on existing product or service offerings, introduction of new products/services, and notification of upgrades or add-on product availability.
- Create project plans to help customers make the most of their software system.
- Take responsibility for account maintenance. May include goals such as proactively contacting a target number of customers each month/quarter, retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide basic billing, web, member management to GrowthZone's customers.
- Build relationships with and advocate for customers.
- Interview customers to learn how we can better meet our customers’ needs with new or improved solutions.
- Complete expected level of case, chat, and call solutions daily.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT, IS or related field with 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Motivation to provide immediate interaction with customer by acknowledging and assuring them that their concerns will be resolved.
- Strong focus on resolving issue on first contact, ability to discern when issue should be escalated for higher support level.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of software solutions and knowledge of web-based products, databases, and spreadsheets (product-specific training provided). Our database is SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to work independently, stay organized and be diligent on follow-ups.
- Chamber of Commerce or Association experience appreciated, but not required.
Send resumes to email@example.com